Auto Electrical System
Self contained, fully operational Automotive Electrical System, manufactured using real components.
Demonstration board using original components including headlights, side lights, indicators and spotlights. The alternator is motor driven via a special controller to demonstrate the charging circuit.
A fully operational 12 V DC starter motor and a contact breaker ignition are also included on the board.
The system is powered by a 12 V DC battery for the electrical circuit and by 240 V AC for the speed controlled motor.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational auto electrical trainer manufactured using original components
- Based on a generic auto electrical system, complete with charging, lighting, contact breaker ignition systems and starter motor
- Components include: Alternator (motor driven), Headlights, Side lights (front & rear), Indicators, Brake lights, CB distributor (motor driven), HT ignition coil, 4x Spark plugs, Inertia starter motor, Start solenoid, Control dash panel, Relays and Battery isolator
- Variable speed control for alternator
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Board mounted in a vertical bench frame
- Powder coated paint finish
12 V= and 240 V~ (Battery not included)
|Pin-outs Ø2mm sockets||526300001|
|Surcharge Trolley Stand||523900079|
Length 675 mm, Width 950 mm, Height 860 mm
Weight: 62 kg
Dimensions Trolley Stand (with Option 523900079):Length 725 mm, Width 1080 mm, Height 1780 mm
Weight: 90 kg