Auto Electrical System for Plug-in-Wiring
Self contained, fully operational Automotive Electrical System, manufactured using real components for self-wiring.
Demonstration board using original components including headlights, side lights, indicators and spotlights. The alternator is motor driven via a special controller to demonstrate the charging circuit.
A fully operational 12 V DC starter motor and a contact breaker ignition are also included on the board.
The system is powered by a 12 V DC battery for the electrical circuit and by 240 V AC for the speed controlled motor.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational auto electrical trainer manufactured using original components
- For plug-in-wiring
- Based on a generic auto electrical system, complete with charging, lighting, contact breaker ignition systems and starter motor
- Components include: Alternator (motor driven), Headlights, Side lights (front & rear), Indicators, Brake lights, CB distributor (motor driven), HT ignition coil, 4x Spark plugs, Inertia starter motor, Start solenoid, Control dash panel, Relays and Battery isolator
- Variable speed control for alternator
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Board mounted in a vertical bench frame
- Powder coated paint finish
12 V= and 240 V~ (Battery not included)
|Pin-outs Ø2mm sockets||526300001|
|Surcharge Trolley Stand||523900079|
Length 675 mm, Width 950 mm, Height 860 mm
Weight: 62 kg
Dimensions Trolley Stand (with Option 523900079):Length 725 mm, Width 1080 mm, Height 1780 mm
Weight: 90 kg