Steering and Suspension Trainer (TOYOTA), electric
Fully operational, self contained Steering & Suspension trainer.
Manufactured using original components and arranged as per the original vehicle. Suitable for all manufacturers' alignment test procedures.
The Steering and Suspension trainer comes complete with sub frames, torsion bar, wishbones, suspension legs, front hub assembly and rack and pinion steering rack.
The Steering and Suspension trainer offers an enhanced training resource, hands on training with real components, greater understanding for the student with out the constraints of the modern motor vehicle.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational Electric power assisted steering and suspension trainer manufactured using original components
- Based on a generic TOYOTA Yaris, complete with sub-frame, torsion bar, wishbone’s, front hub assembly, steering column, steering wheel, electric power steering rack and ECU
- Jacks fitted beneath the road wheels to load the suspension
- Fitted with manufacturers diagnostic socket (16 pin)
- Ammeter fitted to observe current draw
- Pin-Out box fitted using Ø2mm sockets enabling real-time values to be taken without compromising the wiring harness
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Board mounted in a box section frame with castors
- Powder coated paint finish
12 V= (Battery not included)
Length 1750 mm, Width 1250 mm, Height 1500 mm
Weight: 210 kg