Steering and Suspension Trainer (FORD), hydraulic
Fully operational, self contained Steering & Suspension trainer.
Manufactured using original components and arranged as per the original vehicle. Suitable for all manufacturers' alignment test procedures.
The Steering and Suspension trainer comes complete with sub frames, torsion bar, wishbones, suspension legs, front hub assembly and rack and pinion steering rack.
The Steering and Suspension trainer offers an enhanced training resource, hands on training with real components, greater understanding for the student with out the constraints of the modern motor vehicle.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational Hydraulic power assisted steering and suspension trainer manufactured using original components
- Based on a generic FORD Focus, complete with sub-frame, torsion bar, wishbones, front hub assembly, steering column, steering wheel, power steering rack and power steering pump
- Power steering pump driven by a 1.2 kW electric motor
- Jacks fitted beneath the road wheels to load the suspension
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Board mounted in a box section frame with castors
- Powder coated paint finish
Length 1750 mm, Width 1250 mm, Height 1500 mm
Weight: 225 kg