Training Package Multimeter Trainer
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "Related Products"
The Multimeter trainer consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. On the panel are three circuits.
- Basic circuit
- Relay circuit
- Mosfet circuit
Each circuit has 6 different failures that can be activated by means of a rotary knob. In the various circuits the student learns the structure of the circuit. Then they will look for failures under guidance. Lastly there are 5 failures that they diagnose themselves.
Through the preliminary theory and practical assignments the student learns:
- To identify the structure of a basic circuit.
- To identify the structure of a relay circuit.
- To perform measurements on the basic and relay circuit.
- To detect failures on the basic and relay circuit.
- To identify the structure of a Mosfet circuit.
- To carry out measurements on the Mosfet circuit.
- To detect failures on the Mosfet circuit.
The combination of web-based work orders with THEPRA's Multimeter-Trainer creates an effective learning environment for every level of education.
- Multimeter Diagnosis Trainer (Order No. 112020210)
- Power supply unit TS10 (Order No. 112050010)
- Digital work orders Automotive Multimeter Trainer (Order No. 112020212)