Central Door Locking Training Rig
Self contained, fully operational Central Locking system trainer.
Complete with front and rear door lock assemblies and control unit.
Designed to understand the operating principles of a central locking system.
Locking, dead-locking and un-locking can be observed during the operation of the Central Locking System Trainer.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational central door locking trainer manufactured using original components
- Including door switches, catches, dead locks ignition switch, full set of door locks, boot & fuel cap switches, central locking control unit, interior light & diagnostic socket
- Pin-out facility on all electrical components using Ø2mm sockets enabling real-time values to be taken without compromising the wiring harness
- Based on a GM/OPEL Vectra B
- Fitted with manufacturers diagnostic socket (16 pin)
- Board mounted in a vertical frame with castors
- Powder coated paint finish
12 V= (Battery not included)
|Error Switch Box, 6 Faults||526200006|
Length 1000 mm, Width 750 mm, Height 1950 mm
Weight: 75 kg