Automotive Electric Chassis Trainer including CB ignition
This training aid is electrically equivalent to a standard motor car and provides an ideal means of instruction and training in all aspects of automotive electrical systems.
This simulator is designed for maximum accessibility, making it easy to demonstrate to students for the working functions of the various components. In all electrical aspects the simulator behaves like a standard motor car and normal test procedures may be carried out as on a car. The electrical units have ‘faults’ built into them, each one controlled by a switch on the fault panels. An 18V voltmeter, 60A ammeter, electronic tachometer and charge indicator are fitted to the control panel.
The standard training aid carries the basic electrical equipment used on many vehicles but many of our training aids are manufactured to customer’s individual specifications.
Main technical data:
- Fully operational Auto Electrical Trainer manufactured using original components
- Based on a generic auto electrical system, complete with charging, ignition, start and lighting system
- Components include: Alternator (motor driven), Starter motor, Headlights, Side lights (front & rear), Indicators, Brake lights, Wiper motor, Control dash panel, Relays and Battery isolator
- Contact Breaker Ignition Turret fitted with variable speed control
- Trainer available including additional ignitions (hall effect, inductive and DIS) as 529910079
- Trolley stand 523900079 with storage positions for the additional ignitions available (optional)
- Integral fault switches built in to the trainer
- 18 V= voltmeter, 60 A ammeter, tachometer, and charge indicator fitted
- Variable speed control for alternator
- Rotating parts covered by mesh guards
- Mounted in a self contained steel chassis
- Powder coated paint finish
240 V~ and 12 V= (Battery not inlcuded)
|Trolley stand with storage for ignitions||523900079|
Length 920 mm, Width 1400 mm, Height 1200 mm
Weight: 166 kg